How to make the Classic Aruba Rum Punch Cocktail drink.
Aruba Rum Punch Ingredients
• 1 oz of Dark Rum (Curzan, Bacardi Black, etc)
• 1 oz of Gold Rum (Bacardi Gold)
• 1 oz of Light Rum (Bacardi, Cruzan)
• 2 dashes of cocktail Bitters
• 1 dash of Grenadine
• 1 oz fresh Orange Juice
• 1 oz Fresh Pineapple Juice
• 2 oz Sour Mix
• 1 Cherry for garnish
• 1 slice of a Orange for garnish
Glass: Hurricane glass
Cocktail Mixing Procedure
Mix ingredients in cocktail shaker with some ice. Then train into a glass filled with crushed ice.
Tags: Punch recipes, Rum punch, Rum Recipes, Tropical drinks, Rum drinks, Tropical drinks, Rum Recipes, Tiki Drinks, Vodka drink recipes, mixed drinks, cocktail drink recipes, tropical recipes, Umbrella drinks, beach drinks, island drinks,